- Think of them as enemies harming your body.
- By not buying and having them around at home or at work.
- Eat instead beautiful and delicious plant based foods.
- Cook in bulk to have food for the week at work, school, or on the go.
- Don't be afraid to be different. Enjoy it, show everyone how strong you are!
- Drink plenty of water, not soft drinks high in calories and chemicals. Eat the fruits, don’t drink them.
- Ask yourself when did you last drink water when you feel like snacking something.
- Cut down on alcohol as it contains calories and makes you hungry.
- Avoid stress eating or for a quick pleasure.
Other health tips:
- Reduce portion sizes and allow time to eat at a table.
- Do exercise that you enjoy as you can’t outrun a bad diet.
- Eat more plant based foods and less factory made ones.
- Make fruit and veg smoothies if you find it hard to eat them.
- Make breakfast and lunch your main meals of the day.
- Eat at home as much a possible. This way, you can avoid big portion sizes, environment and peer preasure.
- When you eat out in places serving big portion sizes, get the kids menu. You'll be surprised how filling that is.
- Eat whole grain bread and pasta to increase nutrients and fibre to keep full for longer.
- Try to get most of your proteins and fats from a vegetarian diet.
- Avoid greasy and calorie dense fast food like plague.
- Choose foods prepared with a healthier cooking techniques like steaming, poaching instead of frying.
Do these and you’ll live a longer and healthier life. You’ll be seen as a strong character, an example to follow. You can do it!
- Avoid fast food places with bright lights and loud music. You’ll eat more in these places.
- Reduce the size of your serving bowls, spoons and plates.
- Radically increase veg intake to prevent snacking on sugary and fatty foods between meals.